As you know, I’ve been building my makeup collection 1 Boonbox at a time. What’s a boonbox? Check here.
The last boonbox I ordered was in November, but I got in December. Ya. Partly, When I opened it… It was worth the wait! Let’s unbox this baby together!
Hmmm… What is all this?
- Eco tools Foam Applicator – OMG. That’s like a small beauty blender on a stick. Oh, perfect! Saved my budgeted beauty blender money. It remains a setting powder for my makeup joy to overflow.
- I love… Vanilla & Ice Cream – This body butter from I love cosmetics smells so yummmmmmmmy! The description reads “an air of excitement and a heartwarming sensation as my…” Oh! It’s written like the cream is speaking to you. Hmmm, weird. I don’t know about my body cream speaking to me o, but, I’ll come back and gist you guys how it feels.
- I decided to group these two, because they’re both Shea Moisture products🏽🏽🏽🏽 – This time, I got mini-sized bottles of the Yucca and Baobab Thickening Shampoo and Moisture Mist. It contains Biotin and Bamboo extract. Does this mean that my hair will shoot out like a bamboo?! Oh yeahhhh. I’m down for that. I cut my hair (again) in December and this Moisture Mist has been the greatest blessing so far! The way my hair dries out eh? Just 3 kpish kpish and my hair is moisturised again!
- RK by Kiss Matte Lip Lacquer in RML 04 – Crème — I got a lovely bold red lip lacquer from the same brand last month and I think I like it. I can’t wait to try this one. It will probably work best for an Ombré lip for me. I’m not sure I’m bold enough for the sharpness of this pink yet!
- L.A. Girl lip liner in Mauve – I think this is the perfect accompaniment to the lacquer above – It will be yummy! I’ll probably post a picture (or ten) of my lips on Instagram when I wear this combination.
- What’s a lovely lippie without clean teeth? The Beauty Boon team decided to add an Oral B Glide Floss pack to my BoonBox this month!
Seven lovely items in my BoonBox for 5k just saved me a few buys that might have run into tens of thousands!
To get on the boonbox train, click here. A N5,000 monthly beauty subscriptions offering a variety of products? The Alaroro Shopaholic is forever loyal to this and she recommends this!
That’s all, folks!