Welcome to the month of love. (Imagine that I just said that in my sexy OAP voice – #sidegoals. YES. #SideGoals because I have my main goals and being an OAP will just be, you know, a side goal).
I love LOVE. No, really. The expression of it, the highs and lows of totally giving of yourself to others… Love is a beautiful thing (
It’s Don Jazzy Again!)
Today, we will be talking about love songs! Thanks Berry Dakara for the berry awesome tip.
In no particular order, here are my songs for the season! Make sure you share yours with me in the comment section…
- Michael Buble’s cover of Stevie Wonder’s – You and I.
- Whitney Houston – Your Love is my love
- Innocent Tuface Idibia – African Queen. No, I am not joking. I know TuBaba is the patron saint of p**ya***y , but I love this song. Actually makes me feel like a special thang! I am a special woman.
- Willie Nelson ft. Dolly Parton – From Here to the Moon and Back. This is such a forever song, I love it. The words have so much weight and I plan to use them in my vows someday.
- The Colour of Love – BoyzIIMen
- Oooh, I always enjoy this one. I was recently listening to this song and I imagined myself on a cold, cold night in front of a fireplace, holding on to a hairbrush (that I have no hairbrush worthy hair does not count) dancing as my beloved watched on. *giggles* No, I don’t giggle. That is not the point. The point is that I enjoy this song.
- John Legend – All of Me – This song eh? John Legend just came and floored all of us with this song.
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
- OMI – Cheerleader
I love this one too! Especially, the Pentatonix Cover – It makes me feel really giddy! I just want to pull out my pop-poms and cheer the lover’s name to the world! *wink*
- Enrique Iglesias – Hero
*sniffs* I don’t want to talk about this song.
- Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are
- Beyonce – XO
- Bryan Adams – (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Hezekiah Walker – I Need You To Survive
I know this is a gospel song and I am sure that it is okay to share this with your loved ones. xoxo.
- Emeli Sande – Breaking The Law
This is my love jam!
- Justin Timberlake – Mirror
I know this is a shortlist of the thousands of love songs I love. Will you share with me what your favourite love songs are?