All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures bright and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
the Lord God made them all!
Happy Sunday, guys!
There’s this blue Adey Soile dress I got from Zazaii, with that N50k voucher I won from Third World Profashional, that I really like. I wear size 12 and I bought it in 10 because 1) it was the only one left and 2) I was so sure that my fitinnergoddess will come through, but she no gree!
I wanted to rock it like this (see below) on Sunday, but a little hmph and a lot of jumping and maybe a little rip warneth the wearer to desist from attempting to wreck this dress with her thighs. Ah well, I hope the new owner enjoys it better than I would have.
All these pieces are so costlaaaaaaay and you know my Alaroro self will not be comfortable swinging a $2000 bag upandan without justification so, let’s find alternatives to our choices.
- The Adey Soile Toni Dress
- Yellow Fascinator: You can DIY or Check this, this or this
- The Message Bible: Check here or here
- Yellow Court Shoes: here and here | If you’re a flats kinna babe, check here
- Yellow sling bag: Go thrifting! You can also hit up Haute.Signatures on IG, she can hook you up. Check here and here for other options. Check out this clutch purse here.
- Yellow Belt: Go thrifting! You can also check here or here.
How would you style The Adey Soile Toni Dress? Share with me in the comments section. You know I love to hear from you.