Happy Children’s Day.
What is your inner child missing today?
- PAYING NO BILLS ~ Like, can we talk about how adulthood is a scam and adults really do not know everything we assumed they knew? My inner child misses being free enough to see money as to have and to spend. This grown up life has you at to have, save, invest, worry… e.t.c I am sure my inner child is confused as to how and why I grew up to become a full time Alaroro. *sigh*
- The Edibles – Goody Goody, Bubble Gum, Okin Biscuit, Trebor, Baba Dudu, Ekana Gowon…
- The Drinks – Tandi Guarana, Solo Coke, the REAL Ribena!
- The Wearables –
- Computer Socks and Kito Sandals,
- Bata Shoes,
- The Games –
- Tinko Tinko,
- After Round One (How did you feel when you realized this was a very sexual song?)
- The jokes –
- I be Monkey B1B1,
- You mess…
- The Music
- Everydaaaaaaay, I think of yew
- I was going to be a member of a Girl Band.
- The Ads –
- WE NO GO GREE OH, WE NO GO GREE! BAGCO SUPER SACK, WE NO GO GREE
- Tell me wachu want, wachu really really want… I want a Maltina!!!
- Smooth and Delicious, and there’s only one place it’s gotta be … In my mouth! (*insert all suggestive smileys*)
- The Movies/TV Shows –
- The Never Ending Story – I found a torrent for these movies and I swear, I am ready to bingeeeee. My fantasies were built on this movie. Oh all the times I dreamt that I would read a book and be whisked off to a magical world… *sigh*
- Jaguar don get belle o, iyonyo, e go born tomorrow, iyonyo *twerks*
- The TV Stations –
- DBN (Are they still alive? Gist was that they aired Titanic without getting approval and they were shut down. True or False?),
- NTA 22222222222 Channel 5555555555, Ela Oju Kan
Enjoy the memories, guys! Be a child today or on Monday (HOLIDAY!!!)! If that’s too much for you, make a little child smile today.
Happy Children’s Day!
Feel free to add more memories below…