How’s it going?
Today, I’m sharing with you my current 5 favourite beauty products that I literally carry everywhere these days. I’m trying to minimalise my makeup purse by reducing the quantity of products I carry around daily. However, these ones are so staple these days…
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Dewy Smooth in 355 Coconut – This foundation is perfect for so many reasons. I have combination skin that does not obey the rules, so I find myself using this foundation and a setting spray instead of a foundation that gives a matte finish. This rocks! I don’t look caked-up and it is easy to apply and spread with my round brush. It retails for N5000, but I bought mine from Glory’s Beauty’s IG Sale in April for N3000. (Alaroro Tip: There are makeup lovers who buy products, use once and resell for different reasons, buy from them to save cost). Get the Matte version here .
- Zaron Eyebrow Definer – I recently transitioned from the old Zaron brow definer (just powder) to this 3-in-1 palette – Powder, Gel and Cream Concealer. Verdict: C’est tres magnifique! Lol. Like, this is now a staple in my makeup regimen. It really rocks. I got this in my goody bag from the last 1 Night in Lagos, but I know I will restock before it runs out. Get it here for N1850.
- La Girl Pro Conceal – Orange Corrector – I remember watching Omoge Mura‘s YouTube video and thinking, I need this product. I have some kinda mustache line around my mouth and some dark patches under eye. This is where I use my colour corrector. You can get it here for N1400. Pause, do you remember when LA Girl concealers were like 2 for N1500. *sigh*
- Elf Fan Brush – Because, I just got inducted into the Highlight Poppin’ world. I use this brush to apply my fave eyeshadow on my Cupid’s Bow, My Nose, Forehead and my Cheeks! Highlight to’n pop. I got this from my Elf Studio 11 Piece Brush Set which you can get here for N7,900.
- Sometimes, it is good to go with your gut and buy something even though you have never heard of the brand before. Case in point: Lindoirs Matte Lipgloss in 100 – This lippie is everythinnnnnggg and more.
I have no idea what I’m doing here, but I like this picture. Taking on the work week like a G! A photo posted by The Alaroro Shopaholic (@thealaroro) on
What beauty products are you currently enjoying? Share with me in the comments section.
Love and Light,