Tell me what you think – Are Monday blues overrated? Or, are we just a bunch of lazy people who want more weekends than weekdays? I’m going with option 2, please. What about you?
I know we are used to Monday stress, but Tuesday is lowkey the JS2 of the week. Tough AF!
How do you cheer yourself up when you’ve got work blues?
My answer: Counter the blues with your reggae!
- Ready? Start your morning the night before. How?
- Set out your clothes. Pack up your work bag. Set your alarms
- Exercise. Why? Read this and this!
- Give honour to whom honour is due. Pray.
- Get to work early. An early start will keep you in control.
- Allocate your time appropriately. Write down all the things you need to achieve and assign time slots to each item and tick them off.
- Enjoy the day. Don’t get on the complaint bus! You know, the “Oh Shit It’s Monday” bus? Don’t join them!
You GUYS! I just spelt reggae!
So, take this Monday and own it.
All the best guys!