I know we focus a lot on how to save money and spend money, there is a third part to this blog’s existence: Earning! Yes, the money we save and spend must come from somewhere. In this new series, we will be focusing on women (and men) who hustle and their stories. I believe that there’s a word for someone who has a desire to begin a hustle – learn from those who have gone ahead of you in this hustle game. This money must be made!
We are starting with clean eater and dirty trainer, Priye of Eat Clean Nigeria!
- Introduce yourself, your hustle – When/How did you start?
- Is it a full-time, side or side-that-has-slowly-become-
- What is your business called? Why?
- What is the aim of this hustle?
- What are your goals for the next year?
- Do you have a mentor? Virtual or Real-Life?
- Are you an Alaroro or a Shopaholic? Are you nicely ensconced in the middle?
Definitely in the middle. I only splurge on electronics and food aaaaaaand maybe clothes. An alaroro in everything else.
- Any advice for someone who wants to get in to the hustle life?
Do you have a hustle and are you looking for a platform to share this hustle and the wisdom you’ve gleaned so far? Send a mail to email@example.com.
Looking forward to the next Hustle Spotlight. Till then, go out there and put these words to practice.