De week-end is upon us. Whoooop.
How did your week go?
My week has been surprisingly blissful and oh, it’s God. I stepped out of my comfort zone this week. I’ve made one shocking decision that will probably be made public soon enough, but in the meantime… Five things to look at this weekend.
– This teapot has my eye and I want it!
It’s quirky and I’d love to keep it on my worktable to gauge reactions. What do you think?
– On Strength… Do you follow IAmAdaptive on Instagram? If you’ve ever heard the word impossible before, this account will scrub it off your mind. P.S. look out for the Paralympics campaign video. It is dope, because it does not evoke pity. Just pure admiration, like you’d give any other talented athlete.
– On Awakenings… Do you feel like the half-year caught you napping and you haven’t been able to catch up? I totally relate! I’m finally taking bold steps. The first thing I did was to get a notebook and write down all the things I was dissatisfied with, that I needed to change. Can you do that?
– I really relate with Sarah Jakes Roberts on a deep deep level. I watched her message at this year’s WTAL conference and I was blown away by the stark difference between God’s views and ours.
– Do the names Obi Obi, Tiwalade, cheatinglyingscum Wole and yes, dark shokoleit Mide mean anything to you? No? Do you live under a rock? Ndani TV’s Skinny Girl in Transit and Rumour Has It have been my shows of the year! Yes, to good quality Nigerian shows that keep you wanting more. Both shows are there for you on YouTube. Find em.
– Bonus: The NFB Yard Sale is tomorrow… Will you be there?