So, this was supposed to be a birthday post, but life happened. I, however, did a review of my year on Stories.ng! Click here to read it!
Anyway, here goes…
1. What is your middle name?
2. My favourite subject at school?
Math. It was straightforward.
3. What is your favourite drink?
Water. H2O (the fizzy drink).
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Nathaniel Bassey | Like a Symphony
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is the last thing you bought?
7. Favourite book of all time?
The Bible. I keep going back to it, no matter how far away I stray.
8. Favourite Colour?
9. Do you have any pets?
Nope. Well, in my father’s house… YES! I’ll have a cute pup when I start my family.
10. Favorite Perfume?
Guerlain – Little Black Dress | Lancôme – La Vie est Belle
11. Favourite Holiday?
Christmas. Are you excited?
GUESS WHO IS GETTING MARRIED SOON?! ME!
14. Do you speak any other language?
Other than English? I’ve got Yoruba and barely there French.
15. How many siblings do you have?
16. What is your favorite shop?
I don’t have one.
17. Favorite restaurant?
Read This: That time I took the Lover out without money
18. When was the last time you cried?
Sunday, 11th December.
19. Favourite Blog?
I love Bloglovin, because it has exposed me to a million and one blogs. If I had to choose, my fav blog right now is KacheeTee.com. Stop by there, your spirit will be lifted.
20. Favourite Movie?
Ah… Hmm… Can I skip this? No? Okay…
My favourite movies are old musicals. I actually do not think there is a musical I do not like yet. So… yeah.
Fav Animation? Anastasia with Meg Ryan and John Cusack. That one. I love it.
21. Favorite TV shows
None. Well, Glee was a favourite.
22. PC or Mac?
23. What phone do you have?
24. How tall are you
25. Can you cook?
Do I like cooking? Ah. Well. Story for another day. However, check out this recipe of my fav wrap!