Here’s a shortlist of things I have recently enjoyed across the interwebs:
- A combination of hip-hop, ballet and all that girl magic? Too cool.
- There is a Baby Spa in this life. As in. babies go to the spa and all that jazz. What a wonderful wawu!
- Have you ever heard of or listened to a Healthy Rasta? Meet the Official MackaB who gives you wonderful reasons to eat healthy with mad ass rhymes. Loveee!
share your story, shine a light;
you may not know how you saved a life.
- On another Kemi Adetiba matter, we are getting a real life Wedding Party! Congrats to Banky W and Adesua Etomi.
Dear Susu (part II) In that time, I got engaged to you in my “made for you” music video… and by pure coincidence, we both got cast to get married in the wedding party movie.. but all the while we were the very best of friends. I guess, in our case, real life will now imitate art. I’m not sure what the future will bring, but I’m completely sure that I am ready to face it with you by my side. I pray that God continues to build me into the kind of man that you deserve. I love you Susu.. I feel safe and at peace with you. You mean the world to me. Thank you for agreeing to be my lover and best friend. Thank you for agreeing to be my wife. PS: The timing of this may make some people think this is promo for another video, or a movie. It isn’t. Ironically, everyone who has seen us together in art, or in life, always insists that we have amazing chemistry. I guess you can say we have been hiding in plain sight. I fell in love with an Actress. Now my life is a movie. In February of 2017, I asked Adesua Tolulope Oluwaseun Etomi to be my wife. She said Yes.
- What are you doing this weekend? You should totally visit Freedom Park. Click the image below for inspo!
- It’s totally never too late to create a Vision Board and execute! Click the image below for a guide on how to create an e-vision board!
So, there you have it! Is there something we should be checking out? Let us know in the comments section.
Have a wonderful weekend!