If you haven’t been on the blog in a while, welcome back!
As the name of my blog implies, I can be very *aherm* about money! I know the typical definition of an alaroro is a stingy person (*side-eye world*), but I like to believe that I think twice about every action I take – be it money or other life related decisions! This is a blog about my lifestyle and learnings that I hope will benefit you!
Today, it’s a learning episode as I’ll be sharing my top podcast recommendations for personal finance that you can learn a thing or two from!
- The Clever Girls Know podcast by Bola Onada Sokunbi
I first discovered Bola Sokunbi via Instagram. I instantly liked how she shared concise texts via images to set you straight about your finances. She uses Instagram, her blog, her YouTube channel and her podcasts to “help women become accountable, ditch debt, save money and build REAL wealth“
Compulsive Spending is a disease and Susan B, the Financial Sobriety Evangelist is here to help you get rid of it. She has been free from compulsive spending since 2009 and has since been writing and speaking about personal finance and recovering from compulsive spending since then. In her podcasts, she shares real life situations and tips to help you get over this.
Cait and Carrie are the hosts of Budgets and Cents, two women who have “discovered that not being weighed down by debt and clutter gave us the freedom to try new things and move our lives in the directions we wanted to go“. Four seasons of podcasts in, I believe Cait and Carrie have been able to prove that if you change your money, you can change your life.
Podcast created by Paula Pant and J Moneeeeeeyyyyy! If you are a Personal Finance lover and you have not discovered J Money, whachu doing? Well, Paula Pant has broken the shackles of paycheck-dependence and she wants to show you how she did this — and help you do the same.
Jessica Moorhouse uses this podcast to encourage and provide information for people who want to take control of their lives by taking control of their money. Since June 2015, she has had over 300,000 downloads… Obviously she’s saying a lot of good things! Jessica also has freebies on her website (click the name of the Podcast above)!
So, this is your first time in the world of podcasts? This is what you need:
- If you have an iOS enabled device, just go to the default Podcasts app and Search for any of the listed podcasts or you can use the link provided above.
- If you use an Android device, download Podcast Addict or Stitcher Radio and search for any of the podcasts listed.
Get the most out of your podcasts. This is how I do this:
- I increase the speed of the playback of my podcasts (to 1.5x), it enables me listen to longer podcasts in less time. This works very well for me.
- If your data is limited, download your podcasts ahead of time.
- Deactivate auto-download on your podcasts, it will save you data and memory space. If you need to download it, ensure it is your choice.
Remember to share this post with everyone you know, via every channel by clicking any of the below icons.
Share with me other Personal Finance podcasts that have totally rocked your world in the comments section.
Love and Light,