Long time no see.
Here are some links to random things I have enjoyed this past week!
- This little lie made a huge difference in someone’s life!
- Love this smart answer to a tricky question!
- An amazing short film that you really do not want to miss: Bariga Sugar
- Throwing it all the way back with Integrity Music classics – Paul Wilbur’s Shalom Jerusalem and Jerusalem Arise
- Maju did that! Maju Did That! Check out the new Maju collection here.
- I recently discovered Life Church, thanks to abxola on Twitter and I have walked into love with this ministry. Totally check them out.
- Oh yeah, we got married! lol. There are a number of blogposts doing Chinese Whispers with our story. Appaz, Niks, Wendy and I have been besties from childhood. Awksy.
Vows: with my body, I adore you; with my worldly possessions and goods, I endow you. So, we all got married today! we’ve grown over the past few years from friends to family. From L-R: The SIs, The AFs & The AKs. May the Almighty God give us the grace to do and be and give the best to our partners. ❤️
I hope you enjoyed this! See you again in a few days.
Love and Light,