Welcome to Monday.
No, Monday is not the worst day of the week. We are positive people here. Say after me:
My week is blessed. My day is blessed. My day is productive. I am a blessing to others today. I will find favour with others today. People will find favour with and through me today. I am a light. Depression will not darken my light today. I will shine and shine and shine.
The thing about being a lifestyle blogger is this – you always want to share the things that make life enjoyable for you. So, how will we make this week a great week?
- Remember who you are: No, don’t go away just yet. Who are you in this life? What roles do you play? I am a God-lover, a daughter, a friend, a fiancee, a content creator, a career person, a learner… e.t.c Now, pick each role you play and set one goal you must achieve this week. e.g: a God-Lover – spend time with God for at least 30 minutes uninterrupted this week with a good old paper Bible and Notebook. No distracting notifications from those. A fiancée – Close out on the wedding budget with the lover. A daughter – Take my parents out to lunch/movie. A friend – Phone a friend. Buy airtime and if you use Airtel, multiply it – (*234*amount# for Talk More increase), and call someone. If you have data, Whatsapp call. Not every time text!
- Drink more water: You think you have a headache, you might be dehydrated. You are using up brainpower, chewing gum and you are not drinking water? You are not helping yourself. Get a glass of water or a mason jar and fill it up with water, add something extra and chug it down! Click here to calculate how much water you need daily and get-a-drink!
- Learn something quick and new: Learn how to start a conversation in a different language. Learn how to make an Apple Crumble. Learn how to fill in your brows. Learn this awesome Lazy Lemon Pasta recipe from The Londoner. The inter-webs is brimming with information! In fact, I recommend signing up on Highbrow. Get more tips by clicking here.
- Review each day: At the end of the day, review your actions. Is being right that important? How many times did you try to force your way? Did you achieve what you set out to? Who did you hurt? Who hurt you? Still mad? What will it take to let it go? What are you grateful for? What are you mad about? Write these things down or mull them over in your head.
- Save something small: Rumour has it that it is about 96 days to Christmas, if you save 500 naira each day from today – you will have 48,000 naira has a Christmas bonus. Will you do it? Read up on ways to make Christmas special for your loved ones by clicking here or here.
So, are you ready to take control of your week?
Let me know which tips you’ll be implementing in the comments section.
Have a fruitful week,