Happy Leap Day to you! Happy Leo Day toooooooo! Leonardo DiCaprion won an Oscar! Amaaaaaaazing!
I had been having issues accessing my blog, so I posted our What are We Buying this month on Medium.
Anyway, we are back to WordPress and here is the post:-
Seeing as the Naira to Foreign Currency rate is on a yoyo spree, #BuyNigeriaToGrowTheNaira might just be here to stay…
The question for the gods is: Is it really #BuyNigeria if it was not #MadeInNigeria? As in, if I am a Nigerian designer and I buy all my ingredients abroad and cook up something here, is that what makes me #MadeInNigeria?
I kukuma do not have an answer to that… yet.
However, here are a few things I had my eye on this month… a.k.a $25 or $15 — Depending on who is selling to you.
- Every month, I will tell you to buy the Boonbox. Worthy Buy! No, I am not affiliated to the brand but I love the quality mix that The Beauty Boon offers through their boonbox subscription. Read my last review here
o Price — N5,000
o Where? — The Beauty Boon
- This one right here is proper #MadeInNigeria Fig Health Store Brightening Soap — My last one finished. I used this soap for 4 Months. 3 months full body use, day and night. 1 Month, face only. @ N4,500 for 4 months, this is a great investment.
o Price — N4,500
o Where? — Fig Health Store
- Acrylic Organizer — If you are like me, your makeup is all-over the place without control… You need this! Absolutely. I like the fact that it is transparent, so you can see all you’ve got.
o Price — N2,000
o Where? — Konga
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro matte Powder – Because, I do not think this heat is working for me abeg. Ahn ahn. Small hot breeze and foundation will be rolling down your face like sweat… Tueh.
o Price — N3,000
o Where? — Coveralls and Lipsticks Blog Sale
- Wristwatches — So that next time I ask someone what the time is, the reply will not be “quarter to go and buy your own”. I really need a new wristwatch. The Silver mesh one reminds me of an old SKAGEN watch I had… *cries in what is mine isn’t really mine*
o Price — N3,250 — N4,500
o Where? — Konga — Just click any of the images to check them out.
Anyway, Konga is doing a massive sale today! 10AM – 2PM. Don’t miss it, guys.
Happy Leap Day!